Del misterio humano nadie puede hablar como Cristo que, en su Pasión atravesó las capas más espesas de nuestro dolor y nuestra búsqueda.
LA GRACIA del Sabado 24 de Noviembre de 2012
No hay nada más ridículo que rechazar la sencillez del amor que se acerca a tu vida en Cristo.
The Path to Thankfulness, in Twelve Steps
- Having a cell phone is not still having someone to call.
- Having a Facebook profile is not yet having a profile in life.
- Having many followers on Twitter does not mean you know where you’re going to yet.
- Having a lot of music around you does not mean you have reached yet harmony.
- Having lots of appliances still does not mean you know you’re more valuable than any of them.
- To have is not yet to be!
- The most precious thing you have is that you are, the most precious thing within you is being.
- And being is something you received. You did not make it. You did not purchased it.
- You started in being just receiving.
- Learning to receive is learning to be.
- Learning to receive: Do not begin by demanding or complaining, but start from knowing, listening and appreciating.
- Let us say together therefore: Thanks, God the Father! Thank you very much!